Sunday 15 July 2012

Another Top 10

I loved doing the different top 10 for the 500 best albums list so
 I thought i'd do another one in no particular order.


  • For Your Pleasure - Roxy Music
  • Trout Mask Replica - Captain Beefheart
  • Forever Changes  - Love
  • Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
  • Autobahn - Kraftwerk
  • Entertainment - Gang of Four
  • White Light/White Heat - The Velvet Underground
  • The Stooges - The Stooges
  • Surfer Rosa - The Pixies
  • The Doors -The Doors


Why can't this be the top 10? This is actually a good game to play, I was going for a white vibe on this but ofcourse Love's Arthur Lee was African American. But c'mon Love are such a white band. My wife only realised the other day (and we've been together for 14 years)  that he was not white. She didn't beleive me until I got out a book and showed her a photo of him sporting a short afro. Anywaay what a great top 10 that is! 10 of my all time favorite records.

No comments:

Post a Comment