Wednesday 2 May 2012

Panabrite


So I was looking for where that Electric Rain Mix by Motion Sickness of Time Travel came from and the MMNL SSGS blog is from whence it came. Anyhoo I noticed in their list of 2012 mixes, Panabrite. I got a little excitement. Then I couldn't really tell if Panabrite did the mix or someone else made a mix of tracks from Panabrite's blog. It doesn't really matter though because it's the goods! The mix was perfect for the darkest, coldest and most wet early morning train ride through Melbourne this year. It would probably also suit your one man/woman journey into outerspace to flea the impending Apocalypse. Panabrite's blog, lunar atrium, I've been a fan of for a while as well as Panabrite's very own excellent output. I would consider myself a fan of electronic, kosmiche, library, ambient & some new age music but fuck me I don't know anyone in this mix except for two artists. This makes me happy because it's all good. More music to discover! So the artists cover the aforementioned musical territory, with a time span from mid 70s to 1984 as well as 2 tracks from 2011. This mix made my day!, twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment