Sunday 22 July 2012

Ariel Pink/Gary War

Just scored these two it's like fucking Christmas! Let's hope it's a good Christmas. Very Excitement!


Gary War's new LP! I loved his previous one and this years
collaboration as Human Teenager. Cant wait to hear this!
Jared's Lot is its title


Mature Themes is the most anticipated LP in living memory, probably since Before Today (for me anyhow). 3/4 of the way through my first listen it sounds very good. Perhaps not as Hi-Fi as Before Today and on some tracks his vocals are quite upfront. Can he do it? Can he top the best LP of 2010s?.....er.....that being the one he released before this one. I've gotta get up early but now I'm too excited. How old am I? Is that Tina Turner guesting on the last track Baby? I think he Ariel and his Haunted Graffiti have done it again.

2 comments:

  1. Jared's Lot is fucking incredible! Easily the best record to come out in years and years and years!!!! This thing is seriously beyond genius!...Mind completely blown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool been a bit distacted with you know real and all that, so I'm really looking forward to giving it a good listen tonight. Human Teenager's Animal Husbandry is probs my favorite LP this year so far!

    ReplyDelete